All of our products are new and carry a full manufacturer’s warranty.
Customer Service Guarantee
We are not satisfied until you are. We want to hear from you. You may email us anytime at email@example.com.
30 Day Return Policy *
We want you to be happy and completely satisfied with our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and need to make an exchange or obtain a refund, please follow the instructions below.
- We are so confident in the quality and easy playability of our guitars that we offer a 100% Money Back guarantee.
- If within a 30 Day Trial period you don’t find our guitars to be the easiest to play in their class, we will refund the purchase price of your order.
* The following items cannot be returned:
Opened books, opened cassettes, opened CD’s, opened videos, opened software, wind instruments (harmonicas, etc. including toys), open sets of strings, internal ear plugs, ear phones and special orders.
- Contact usE-mail Us within 7 days for a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Our system cannot accept merchandise without a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Return everything in its original conditionMerchandise being returned or exchanged must be in new condition with no signs of wear or abuse. Make sure it is returned with all of its original packing materials, cartons, product information and paperwork.
- Insure your packageYou are responsible for merchandise until it safely reaches our warehouse. To protect your return please repack the items using all of the original packing materials and insure the package for the full value or your purchase.
Defective or Incorrect Merchandise
If you receive defective or incorrect merchandise, please Email Us within 3 days for a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and follow the Return Instructions above.
Do not accept or open your package if there are signs of external damage on the carton. The carrier will return it to us. After we receive the damaged merchandise, we will replace your shipment.
Customer will be responsible for all shipping and handling charges if a non-damaged shipment is refused upon delivery.
Limitations and Exclusions
Prices, availability and manufacturer’s specifications are subject to change without notice. FirstGuitar is not liable for errors in pricing, spelling, manufacturers’ specifications and grammar which may occur on this web site. When in doubt, Email Us with your question. We will be happy to assist you.